Click here for a printable menu and more details on our drinks!
- Monthly Specials
- February & March
- Southern Charm Latte - $5
- Made with Molasses from Durham, NC, Himalayan Sea Salt, and Paprika from Israel. Price includes a $1 donation to the ACLU up until March 1.
- Hunka Burnin' Love - $4.50
- Our Videri Hot Chocolate with spicy chili powder and cinnamon
- Luck of the Irish Latte - $5
- Our homemade whiskey reduction with two shots of espresso and steamed milk. Who needs a pot o’ gold when you’ve got one of these to keep you warm?! (available only in March)
- Matcha Green Tea Latte - $4.5
- Exquisite Japanese fine powder tea with our homemade vanilla and steamed milk
- Pourover Bar
- Hand poured single origin coffee roasted this week
- El Slavador Laguna - $5
- A delicate, complex coffee with notes of green apple, melon, and a hint of strawberry. Juicy body. Direct Trade.
- Guatemala Meneses Bourbon - $4.5
- Sweet dates, ripe plum, creamy nuttiness, and a hint of honey makes this coffee remind us of a date and almond scone! Direct trade. Limited quantity
- Sumatra Royal Badger - $4.5
- Deep roasted, exotic spicy sweetness, with notes of cedar, molasses and machismo.
- Espresso Bar
- Available regular or decaf.
- Espresso - $3
- Double shot
- Americano - $3.5
- Strong 8 oz cup of espresso, & water
- Cappuccino - $4.5
- 8 oz Italian classic of espresso, & steamed milk
- Latte - $4.5
- 12 oz American necessity w/ 2 shots of espresso, & steamed milk
- Vanilla Latte - $5
- Handmade vanilla syrup, espresso, & steamed milk
- Mocha - $5
- Luscious Videri dark chocolate, espresso, & steamed milk
- Chai Latte - $4.5
- Sweetened loose leaf chai w/ steamed milk
- Hot Chocolate - $4
- Steamed milk in 70% dark chocolate from Videri & topped w/ whip
- Add an extra shot of espresso for $1, extra syrups for 50¢.
- Loose-Leaf Tea
- See our tea list for individual prices & descriptions
- Yerba Mate, Dragonwell, Jasmine
- Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Darjeeling, Chai
- Chinese Oolong, Apple Autumn Blend, Egyptian Chamomile, Rooibos, Peppermint
* Bring in your own cup for a $ .25 discount!
* MILK OPTIONS (no extra charge): Whole, Skim, Soy, or Almond
*All prices include tax!
Contact us below for catering info.
Caffe Bellezza is an Italian-inspired mobile coffee bar based in Durham, North Carolina. The idea started in the summer of 2012 when owner Tim Morris took an unforgettable trip to Rome, Florence, and the Cinque Terre, Italy. Tim fell in love with the warmth of the people and the thrill of the coffee culture. The name Bellezza is Italian for 'beauty,' which is how we describe our coffee as both a beverage and a personal work of art.
We are proud to be Sustainable Certified and the first truck in North Carolina with solar panels installed by our friends at Yes Solar Solutions. We make all of our syrups from scratch using local products like Carrboro Coffee Roasters (Carrboro NC), Videri Chocolate(Raleigh, NC), honey from Vintage Bee (Durham, NC), and Maple View Farm milk (Hillsborough, NC).
You can find us regularly at the Durham Farmer's Market or book us for your office party, wedding, birthday or bar mitzvah.
We can't wait to serve you beautiful, sustainable, and Italian-inspired coffee.
See our blog for more details about our trailer.
For a larger collection of images, visit us on Flickr!